Busch Gardens/Sea World Pacific is a theme park located in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana.
- 1 Attractions
- 1.1 Africa
- 1.2 Europe
- 1.3 Sea World
- Serengeti Railway
- Gwazi Gliders
- Myombe Reserve
Sesame Street Safari of Fun
- Telly's Jungle Jam, an interactive play area.
- Rosita's Djembe Fly-Away, a swing ride.
- Bert & Ernie's Watering hole, a water play area.
- Air Grover, a children's roller coaster. The area also houses a Komodo dragon exhibit.
- Stanley Falls Flume
- Tanganyika Tidal Wave
- Congo River Rapids
- Ubanga Banga Bumper Cars
- Jungle Fliers
- The Wild Surge
- Orangutan Outpost
- Tiger Lodge and Trail
- Kulu Canopy
- Scorpion, a steel, Schwarzkopf-designed sit-down roller coaster with one vertical loop. It is Busch Gardens' oldest operating roller coaster.
- Sand Serpent, a steel wild mouse roller coaster.
- Phoenix, an Intamin Looping Starship themed as an Egyptian cargo vessel.
- Pantopia Theater, an indoor theater that now houses Opening Night Critters with the opening of Pantopia in 2014.
- Caravan Carousel, a carousel with horses, camels, and chariots.
- Falcon's Fury, a drop tower that has a speed of 60 miles per hour (97 km/h) and tilts 90 degrees towards the ground. It is the tallest free-standing drop tower in North America at 335 feet (102 m)
- Animal Care Area
- Jambo Junction
- Curiosity Caverns
- Elephant Interaction Wall
Edge of Africa
- Cheetah Hunt
- Cheetah Run
- Cobra's Curse
- Gondola lift
- Replica steam trains
- 4-D Film Theatre
- Loch Ness Monster
Sesame Street Forest of Fun
- Bert and Ernie's Loch Adventure is a flat flume ride with water effects
- Oscar's Whirly Worms is a rocking, spinning pirate ship-style ride
- Prince Elmo's Spire is family friendly a shot-n-drop drop tower ride from Zamperla
- Grover's Alpine Express is a Zierer family-friendly roller coaster standing 24 feet tall
- Eagle Ridge & Wolf Valley – Animal exhibits located just outside the village.
- Pet Shenanigans Theater – An outdoor venue that currently hosts the More Pet Shenanigans show.
- Lorikeet Glen - A covered bird sanctuary for Lorikeets and other brightly colored birds. Guests can enter and the birds will approach and land on them.
- Da Vinci's Cradle – A standard magic carpet amusement ride that swings back and forth, gaining in height until it rotates over the top. It does not invert riders.
- Escape from Pompeii – A shoot-the-chutes boat ride featuring an extensive indoor portion within the city of Pompeii, featuring fire and water effects as well as falling statues to simulate the destruction of the city.
- Little Gliders & Little Balloons – Family-sized carnival rides themed to Da Vinci's inventions.
- The Battering Ram – A high-capacity, high-thrill swinging ship. This does not go upside down.
- The Flying Machine – A lightly themed tivoli manufactured orbiter ride that spins riders.
- Der Autobahn (Bumper Cars)
- Der Autobahn Jr. (Kiddie Bumper Cars)
- Der Roto Baron (Red Baron)
- Der Wirbelwind (Waveswinger) – classic yo-yo swings ride
- Wirbelwindchen (Kiddie Swings)
- Mäch Tower – Opened on August 19, 2011, this 246-foot (75 m) tall free-fall tower is located on the site previously occupied by Der Katapult, which has been moved to New France. Riders are seated in a 30-person ring around the tower, which rotates as it makes its way to the top. Special effects include vibrating seats and on-board audio.
- The Curse of DarKastle – An indoor, technological dark ride haunted house in which an ancient German king terrorizes guests with 3D effects, water, and wind in a motion-simulator style.The exterior of the ride is decorated in the style of a Bavarian castle "frozen in time". It features stone wolves as a nod to the Big Bad Wolf ride that existed in the same area of the park until 2009.
- Verbolten – Brave The Black Forest – A family-style, Black Forest themed launched roller coaster with a top speed of 53 mph. It also has a free fall when the track comes out from under it.
Land of the Dragons
- Eggery Deggery – A Ferris wheel with "dragon egg" carts
- Flutter Splutter – A flying dragon ride
- Chug-A-Tug – A boat ride
- Bug-A-Dug – A music express-like ride with ladybug cars that are red and yellow
- Dragon-themed Treehouse
- Brook – A wet play area
- Riffle Rapids – A mini flume that ran under the Treehouse that had dragon-shaped boats, a small drop and rapids. (This ride was relocated to the Sesame Street Forest of Fun and was renovated and renamed as "Bert and Ernie's Loch Adventure" mini flume.)
- Le Scoot Log Flume
- Le Catapult
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin
- Journey to Altantis
- Infinity Falls
- Shamu Express
- Sky Tower
- Wild Arctic
- Pacific Ocean
- A balloon tower style ride that lifts up and spins controlled by riders with a disk.
- Swishy Fishies
- Untitled Playground
- A kiddie crab-themed Frog Hopper-style freefall attraction.
- Flamingo Paddle Boats
- Net Climb
- 4-D Film Theatre
- Electric Eel