Darkwing Duck's St. Canard Adventure is a dark ride that will be located in Toontown at Disneyland, Disney Retro World, Tokyo Disneyland, Disney's Magical World, Disney's Retro World, and DisneyWorld Montana.
The vehicle for this ride will be a motorcycle with a side car, like what Darkwing has; but it will look slightly different. The theme for this is about how Darkwing saved St. Canard, just as Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin has a theme about Roger going crazy in Toontown. Like Ariel's Underwater Adventure, the characters will have moving bodies and moving heads. Like Test Track, this ride will also be a fast high-speed ride (when Darkwing and Co. are chasing Negaduck).
- Expectant mothers and guests with health restrictions should not ride.
- Guests should be at least 40 inches (102 cm) to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, and back, heart, spinal, and neck problems.
- Children should be supervised.
The guests enter the vehicle which goes through St. Canard. Drake Mallard, Gosalyn Mallard, and Honker Muddlefoot, watch the news on TV about a horrible disaster. So Drake changes to Darkwing Duck and brings his friends to help him save the day. Meanwhile, the Fearsome Five takes a plan to capture Darkwing and his friends. Once Darkwing and his friends arrive, the Fearsome Five traps them with a rope. But Honker finds a way to get out, so he gives Darkwing a big pair of shears and Darkwing cuts the rope. Negaduck, the last remaining of the Fearsome Five escapes on his motorbike in full pursuit, with our heroes in pursuit. Darkwing and his friends defeat the villains and the city is saved.
- Jim Cummings: Drake Mallard/Darkwing Duck, Negaduck
- Candi Silo: Gosalyn Mallard
- Katie Leigh: Honker Muddlefoot