S.S. Disney: Magic on the High Seas is a mobile theme park that has ports around the world to bring Disney Parks to those who are too far to visit the parks on land.
This loosely Victorian-themed whimsical courtyard is located on the third and second decks. It also includes an outdoor section on the dock that differs at each port. It is split into several sections, from a busy Northeastern Seaport to early 20th-century New York. From here, we can reach the two other lands, Holidayland and Discoveryland.
- Mickey's Magical Parade
- This parade runs every morning before opening. Starting at the transportation center and going out of the ship into the outdoor avenue. It starts with the marching band. After that comes the Disney Square Vehicles. Then, the unique host country unit comes through. It closes with Mickey's Float and the bubble floats.
- S.S. Disney Railway
- This short transportation system runs back and forth on a straight railroad on the second deck.
- Disney Square Vehicles
- An Omnibus and a firetruck run on the third deck while a limousine and a police car run on the second.
- Mickey's House
- Come meet Mickey here at his house.
- Disney Square Transportation Center
- This is where the parades and Disney Square Vehicles are kept.
More Coming Soon...
Holidayland and Disocveryland...